Friday, February 3, 2017

Let It Be

I started this post back in November, as I was lamenting about how lax I have been in posting on this blog. Hello, February.

My hiatus was definitely not for a lack of thinking about life and stuff. Alas, house hunting, packing, closing on a house (which was a nightmare and almost didn't happen), moving into said house, unpacking, looking for part-time writing work, fall revelry, Halloweeny activities, election trauma, Thanksgiving preparations, packing all the fall revelry away, working part-time, decorating for the December holidays, celebrating the various December holidays, losing our beloved Granny, traveling for a memorial service, inauguration trauma, and then traveling to visit more family have all kept me off the ol' blog (in addition to the usual household, homeschooling, family, mom, and wife stuff). So, as far as this blog, I had to just let it be for a while. It's been a whirlwind. More and more, life is a whirlwind. But I now return to typing my humble thoughts on the keyboard to share. You know, with all two of you who read this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think we might be in The Upside-down...

It's feeling kind of like The Upside-down from Stranger Things lately, isn't it? • We're becoming a cold, dark, scary, intoler...