Saturday, June 11, 2016

In My Life...

Welcome to my new blog. Actually, I'm starting this one only because I've lost the login info for my old one and can't access it. (If you want a look-see at that, go here: https://mytakeheart.wordpress.com/ ) As you can see by looking at Take Heart, I haven't blogged in two years. I'm not sure why...it could be due to household duties, homeschooling, working part-time on and off, family stuff, life happenings, part-time laziness on and off--basically all the same reasons that my healthier eating and my meditation routine also keep going on hiatus. But I've missed the ol' blog. Writing down my stray thoughts and delving into them and fleshing them out, for me, was cathartic, therapeutic, slightly artistic, and all sorts of -ic words. All of which--I hope--nudge me towards my true, authentic self. I hope to continue that process here.
If you know me, you know that I have always and shall forever LOVE The Beatles. And "In My Life" is one of my all-time favorite songs. Ever. (Along with All You Need Is Love, Imagine, It's In Every One of Us, It's My Life, and Where the River Meets the Sea...no, not all Beatles' songs)
Wow, just that first verse alone:

"There are places I remember
All my life though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life I've loved them all..."

So, it seemed an appropriate name for this new incarnation of my blog.
I hope you'll come along for the ride as I strive to use this little corner of the interwebs to reflect on and celebrate people, places, and moments in life.

Wishing you Peace, Joy, & Love, always...

~ BridgieBean


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Beatle titles.
    I'm looking forward to reading more. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Of course, I was originally inspired to blog by you and your wonderful blog, my friend. It feels great to have this outlet again.

    ReplyDelete

I think we might be in The Upside-down...

It's feeling kind of like The Upside-down from Stranger Things lately, isn't it? • We're becoming a cold, dark, scary, intoler...